Monday, November 24, 2008

Pretty in Pink!!!

It is with a curtsy and a bow that I unveil the new face of Pink dot Press : www.pinkdotpress.com {we launched this afternoon - hip hip hooray!} This, my friends, has been an ongoing blissful battle / labor of love {what ever you want to call it} for quite some time now. With BIG things on the horizon, a new face was a must. A few months back we began the 'make-over' process. I think this happens to most women - we look and look, we're OK with what we see... but not in LOVE with what we see. We think '... wellll, if I could I would definitely change this and tighten that and maybe add a little umph here and while I'm at it a nip here...' Before you know it you're in the car on the way to a consultation to discuss your total transformation to the new you. This is exactly what happened to Pink dot Press, so we succumbed to the reality and, well, she got 'a little work done' - okay?

Thanks to an amazing referral from an amazing friend {Abbie Schiller - you know who you are!} we plunged face first into Project: Total Make-Over with fingers tightly crossed. Thanks to the super wonderful and uber-talented folks at Peniferella, most notably the magnificent Jena Starkes, Pink Dot Press has a new face and is strutting with quite a swagger if I do say so myself! I cannot say enough about Jena, in fact I have since re-named her : PIXELISTA! With a mere wave of her wand she not only resurrected my website but she also transformed the presence of my company - she's a magician and a true woman of her craft. She's also an absolute gem of a lady and someone I sincerely respect! Bravo, Jena, Bravo! 


No comments: